- Handles all emergencies and first aid care.
- Requires a current Emergency Information Card to be on file for every student that attends Audubon Middle School.
- Requires a doctor's written permission before allowing a student to return with a cast, crutches, or medication.
- Requries a medication form on file signed by a doctor with dose instructions for those students who take medication at school.
- Oversees vision screening, hearing test, and scoliosis test.
- Requires a doctor's note for any student who is to be excused from Physical Education classes for more than five school days.
Contact the Audubon Health Office for further information