How we can assist Parents and Students…
- Provide information on Classes
- Course of Study –
- What class or elective your child should take next?
- Is your Child on track for A- G Courses?
- Understanding Report Cards
- Test Scores - California State Testing
- Parent & Teacher Meetings/ Conferences - Please call to schedule a meeting with a Teacher
- Mandatory IGP – All grade levels 6th – 8th - Individual Graduation Plan!
- Academic Contracts/ Behavior Contracts
- Weekly Progress Reports
What we do:
- Advocate and support ALL students in learning.
- Promote Academic, Career, Personal, and Social Development of ALL students.
- Collaborate and coordinate Community Resources.
- Monitor and Improve Student Behavior and Achievement.